Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Woah i'm tired! I've been trying to be better about journaling (not that most day to day stuff is super important..but its fun to read back on later) but today is going to be a short version...
 
Parker turned 1 today! Thats Vanessas little boy. She asked if I would come take pictures for her. It was a lot of fun. When Joe gets home we are going to take our family pictures in her yard too
 
That took most of the day. After I picked up Lily we headed back to the PX and I checked all the sale jewelry that I liked to see if it was on sale just not marked down. LOL. I got three more necklaces that were under $5. We had an enrichment meeting on modesty and fashion. And since then i've been trying to wear a nicer shirt then just a tshirt everyday. Today I wore my "goal shirt" I bought it a few months after I had Jack (1.50 thrift store find) It was SO tight I couldnt even button it. I was so happy to be able to wear it today!
 



 Is it weird that I really want my family picture taken in front of this old tractor? haha

 I love this one of him looking up at his Mama!
 Mmm cake!




I wanted to take a before picture of my necklace holder. I'm going to have Joe help me make a new one with a cool picture frame when he gets home.
 Ellas cute team shirt
 my shirt!
 

I texted this to Joe this morning, that I was "off roading" haha.
Vanessa lives out of town off a dirt road

Sun just coming up after dropping off the girls at school

No comments: