Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I used to be able to wear wedge heel shoes with no problem. I must be getting old because my poor feet are killing me!
 
Today was another good day, LOVE those! I went to library this morning with Vanessa. I haven't been since this summer. Jack did okay, but he's still too little for it. We left about half way through to run some errands, then had plans to meet back up for lunch.
 
I found a different way to do the soaps for enrichment. You print what you want on it, on transparancy paper. So Jack and I went to Office depot. They only charge .50 for that. I dont really like the way it looks. I think I will try it with some color and see how that works out. Hopefully better.
 
 Anyway after that we went to walmart to return some shirts so I could have some spending money.  I got the soaps that I needed to make my super saturday samples and a banana for Jack, then went to Chick fil a to meet Vanessa. Jack loved running around the playland after we ate. He is a crazy boy!
 
I still needed a bday gift for Brooklyns birthday on Thursday so I went to the PX. They had some good deals on toys last time I went..not this time! I found a cute necklace that I really wanted. I dont usually spend $10 on necklaces, but I really liked it! I also needed a sports shirt for Ella. We are SO not big on sports at our house. I found her this cute shirt with glitter cheerleader pom poms that says go fight win or something like that. I almost didn't get it, $7 for a shirt is a little much for me! haha. So when I got to the check out and my total was only $12, I was so excited! My necklace rang up for $4!  Sweet!  I love it when that happens! 
 
There was a pink firetruck in front of the store. Jack liked looking at it and I was trying to get a picture of him but he wouldn't stand still. Some guy said he would take our picture for me. And then he said to take it with the guy in the pink outfit..ok..haha. It was a breast cancer thing. They were also selling tshirts.
 
After that I had to hurry and get Lily. Thankfully its really close or I would have been late. We just hung out around the house the rest of the night. I should have been on facebook, then I would have seen free kids meals at Chick-fil-a if you are wearing a costume! Instead we had some nasty whole wheat pasta (gag) I made my kids eat it though. They are so good  :) I didn't even eat it, haha. We played outside and ate candy bars while I talked to my Mom on the phone. It was even a little breezy out! Its suppose to cool down this weekend and i'm ready for it!  Tomorrow i'm going out to Vanessas to help her take some bday pictures of Parker. I think i'll take a few of Jack too. The rest of this week is crazy busy. I hope next week is a little slower!
 
My necklace, I love it!
 Ugly soaps..
 Cutest boy EVER!
 
 I think I need this..and the matching sweats. If it ever cools down below 80




 Parker at storytime


 He was dancing!
 Its really dark when we go to school...it makes waking up SO hard
 Ella in her all red outfit
Mmm candy bar!

No comments: