Lily wants a mermaid party, so we've been busy looking up ideas on pintrest.
So far we've only made the mermaid for pictures
Its been rainy this week!
Which is okay because we hardly ever get to wear our cute rain coats :)
Jack would have been such a cute girl with his curls! LOL
I think he is getting his hair cut this week
I teach sunbeams now, so I needed some longer skirts/dresses. I found these 4 at .99 cent day!
Lily is a pretty good photographer!
First day of new church classes. Lily is a sunbeam, Ella is in CTR 5 (I think) and Jack starts nursery in a few months! for now, he is a sunbeam :)
Our little friend Carson turned 1! He had a circus party
Lily went with Joe to a wedding reception in San Antonio. I stayed home with Jack and Ella and had a movie night. 6ish hours in the car for a strangers wedding didn't sound that fun to me and Ella :)
Crazy Jack!
Playing with his tool bench he got from Santa
Jack got a chainsaw just like his papa!
Trip to the dentist! I didnt get a picture of Ella because they saw me after Jack and said NO phones out..oops! Next time i'll be faster ;)
The girls have been playing their Leappads non stop since christmas and we haven't even bought any games for them yet! They are still happy with the few apps they came with.
New shirt :)
Joe made this ruler to measure the kids





















































No comments:
Post a Comment