My friends had a baby shower for me this weekend. They are both pregnant with little boys too, so we have a few more showers in the next few weeks :)
They had an awesome set up! Even the sandwiches were cute! They were cut out to be shapes of airplanes (car, boat, airplane was the theme)
Love the poof balls!
Friends(these are the cutest robot jammies EVER!)
Vanessas Mom made me a boppy cover, its SO cute! I put it on when I got home and the girls have been using the boppy to hold their babies :)
Vanessas Mom made me a boppy cover, its SO cute! I put it on when I got home and the girls have been using the boppy to hold their babies :)












2 comments:
What's an army wife expo? Like a bizare where all the wives display the stuff they make?
Yeah, just a bunch of different stuff people sell...pampered chef, photographers, craft stuff...
Post a Comment