I got both of these for FREE today! Well sorta free..I bought the twine ($1.00) for the ball, but I found the ball in my parents garage and then I spent a LOT of time covering the ball with the twine..and the ginormous jack was purchased with $$ I got from returning a sports bra my Grandma didn't want and said I could have the $$ if I returned said bra..I was really hoping it would be a lady working returns today, but of course it wasn't, but I really wanted the jack so I just returned the ginormous bra to get my ginormous jack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Umm, what the crap is Grandma Ida doing with a gargantuan sports bra? Did she take up marathons and not tell me?
She had an eye surgery, and part of the process was her sitting with her head down and sleeping face down for a week. She thought that might help squish the girls while having to sleep on her stomach..but apparently it didn't
Post a Comment